Payroll and Sales Tax Processing
Singh & Shah Inc. makes payroll simple and cost-effective, regardless of your company’s size.
While we can provide you with all the capabilities of a large, national company, you will receive the personalized attention you deserve and at a reasonable price.
Payroll Processing Services Include:
- Payroll checks and/or direct deposit stubs
- Current and year-to-date payroll report
- Check and/or direct deposit report
- Payroll tax liability report
- New hire reporting
- Payment of all payroll taxes
- Preparation of 941 quarterly forms
- Preparation of 940 federal unemployment forms
- Preparation of state quarterly and annual returns
- Year-End Processing (W-2's and W'3's)
Certain States and Jurisdiction have adopted laws that require that a vendor must collect sales tax from the customer when collecting the selling price of any taxable item or service.
We will prepare your sales/use/excise tax returns on an annual or quarterly basis, based on the sales and related data you provide us, or from your financials (if you are a bookkeeping services client).